The main changes are described in the Release Note, here are only listed the main known issues solved by this release.
Getting Started Wizard / Settings menu
- Fix #33514 Getting Started Wizard is not restarted if NAOqi crashes before the Getting Started Wizard is finished.
- Fix #32952 Loading music did not stop after factory reset failed, and both cancel and retry function did not work.
- Fix #32844 Settings Menu - The status icon of the Update your applications section should be red when pepper doesn’t connect the network.
- Fix #32538 Usage Feedback does not work without reboot.
- Fix #31027 Settings Menu - No warning nor notification if disconnection during apps update.
- Fix #32909 User can’t see error message when it failed wipe user data.
- Fix #32941 Reinforce safeguard status during application transitions.
- Fix #32843 Some Module cannot be unregistered at the right timing.
- Fix #32732 Robot shutdown when battery is too hot.
- Fix #32445 Factory Reset from Settings menu did not reset Aldebaran account information.
- Fix #32727 & #32473 Boot-config & sleep-reactions packages not installed after upgrade.
- Fix #32373 Change posture when an error has been detected to avoid potential motor heating.
- Fix #32370 Camera subscription in ALVideoDevice can take too much time.
- Fix #32550 ALRecharge - Wrong moveTo computation in Recharge Slope watcher.
- Fix #33509 NAOqi crash during application when touching button.
- Fix #33203 Bad synchronization between TTS and ASR for the 1st sentence in dialog.
- Fix #30840 TTS glitch, Pepper Speech breaking up during Life.
- Fix #32775 Deadlock in ALBehaviorManager.stopBehavior if a behavior contains several Dialog boxes.
- Fix #32520 Sometimes tablet touch does not work and ASR does not stop at “Play with Pepper” page.
- Fix #32729 ASR error when linking dialog Boxes sequentially in Choregaphe.
- Fix #32308 add logs informing that gotoTopic() or setFocus() with an inactive topic has been forbidden.
- Fix #32351 ALAnimatedSpeech - Deadlock when a speech start && we call _stopAll
Getting Started Wizard
- Fix #32452 Usage Feedback setting cannot be turned on.
- Fix #32050 Error message when ALConnectionManager WiFi scan has failed is confusing and lacks of details.
- Fix #31382 After software update, Getting Started Wizard is displayed and specific pages are looped.
- Fix #31900 Getting Started wizard - Popup box contains English even if Japanese is set.
- Fix #32123 & #32069 Chinese sentence is mixed in Choregraphe Japanese translation.
- Fix #32048 Japanese translation modification at the Robot System Update screen.
- Fix #32104 System update: correct English wording.
- Fix #31937 Memory Backup - Some dialog is missing Japanese translation at Data Backup/Restore.
- Fix #32147 Trying to stop a dialog box in a long sentence with animated speech, leads to a deadlock, then to a crash.
- Fix #26959 Dialog matches rules of topics that are no longer loaded or activated.
- Fix #32001 Dialog starts and stops too slowly.
- Fix #32148 ASR starts slowly.
- Fix #31746 ALSoundLocalization - after several plays of see and listen, the sound localization doesn’t send any events.
- Fix #32054 ALTextToSpeech - Phrases in Japanese glitch when between ^start and ^wait.
- Fix #31995 Crash on subscription to ALVoiceEmotionAnalysis.
- Fix #31829 TTS - no more Acapela engine for Pepper.
- Fix #31724 ALDialog - Random crash in aldialogmodel ruletree.cpp.
- Fix #31820 Auto Recharge 0.2.10 - Safety function doesn’t work on behavior “leave-station”.
- Fix #31978 Charging Station - when connector is not well connected, pepper falls down during diagnosis turning motion.
- Fix #31820 Safety function doesn’t work during “leave-station” behavior.
- Fix #32026 Robot occurred power discontinuity by shelf test with Charging Station.
- Fix #32028 Robot stops too far of the obstacles.
- Fix #31838 Robot fall down trying to dock on a slanted Charging Station.
- Fix #31582 Tell the HAL to deactivate Fuse protection during push recoveries.
- Fix #31586 Add intensity information to RobotPushed event.
- Fix #31496 Notification - Translate list of devices at read time.
- Fix #31802 NAO pronounces the last dot of IP address notification (number per number) for all Acapela languages.
- Fix #32184 Robot takes a long time to boot.
- Fix #32022 3 first photos after factory reset disappear from database after a while.
- Fix #31676 Robot does not display application to uninstall.
- Fix #29931 preference database (prefs.db) is sometimes corrupted.
Getting Started Wizard
- Fix #31382 After software update, Setting-Wizard is displayed and specific pages are looped.
- Fix #31659 Conflict connection messages are not translated.
- Fix #31563 Attach file type tag as unsupported when adding a parameter.
- Fix #31335 ManifestEditor: Fix crash in package validation.
- Fix #31658 Sound Loc. box uses deprecated ALAudioSourceLocalization.
- Fix #31330 Select a box in box library makes Choregraphe crash if the precedent selected box doesn’t exist anymore.
- Fix #31324 Mac - impossible to change virtual robot type.
- Fix #31282 Segfault when connection is lost during a request for disconnection.
- Fix #30691 Crash NAOqi using ALVoiceEmotionAnalysis.
- Fix #31407 After ASR has run, ASR is not ceased.
- Fix #31630 TTS glitch, Pepper Speech breaking up during Life.
- Fix #31463 Enabling or disabling beamformer deletes all contexts.
- Fix #31332 Baytrail - wakeUp/rest failed
- Fix #31419 service.wait(taskId, _async = True) deadlock in some case
- Fix #26890 Flash lock at 70% of the progress randomly.
Getting Started Wizard
- Fix #29900 No Next button after updating all applications during GSW.
- Fix #29583 Synchronization to next page delay too long.
- Fix #29538 Music played twice when updating applications.
- Fix #29533 Need to start a second time the wizard to have a system update.
- Fix #29464 Robots Gate does not handle correctly a request time-out from ALStore.
- Fix #29448 Synchronisation Time-out while switching networks during getting started wizard.
- Fix #28731 When connecting to WiFi network, screen keep indicating trying to connect after connection.
- Fix #30444 Connection lost are not well handled.
- Fix #30430 Lock behavior playing on Choregraphe.
- Fix #30379 Can mistake NAOqi installation path in preferences with NAOqi bin path.
- Fix #30274 Edit parameters doesn’t work.
- Fix #30240 Opening a new project fails to save previous “new” project if User cancels its save dialog.
- Fix #30079 In a box library, modifying a box description or icon doesn’t mark the lib as modified.
- Fix #30071 Memory Watcher - natures of pre-selected keys are not properly updated at connection.
- Fix #30065 Can’t copy or edit values in the Memory watcher.
- Fix #30063 Box Library: when creating a new BoxLib where it already exists one, overwrite confirmation is asked twice.
- Fix #30013 Close Behavior action still enabled even if there is no project opened.
- Fix #30006 Code folding is broken.
- Fix #29983 Creating a new box library and saving does not add it to user libraries.
- Fix #29973 Virtual robot stopped unexpectedly mouse display problem.
- Fix #29893 Mirroring is not previewing position.
- Fix #29839 Auto setting of the end frame doesn’t add Timeframe in Timeline.
- Fix #29835 Character “”/”” in a box name makes Choregraphe crash when opening the box.
- Fix #29816 Pepper leg stiffen clickable.
- Fix #29796 Record mode not always functional.
- Fix #29789 Delete part of motion keyframe.
- Fix #29762 No error reported when loading a non-existing user library.
- Fix #29753 Tablet touch box in Choregraphe is really hard to find.
- Fix #29752 No Choregraphe boxes to subscribe to signals.
- Fix #29645 Choregraphe crashes when setting choice box’s language to Japanese.
- Fix #29644 Box library - something fishy about drag/drop (box, folder).
- Fix #29585 Choregraphe crashes if you disconnect right after being connected.
- Fix #29574 Choregraphe crashes if disconnecting while setting volume.
- Fix #29557 Choregraphe - Crash due to Timeline behaviors.
- Fix #29547 MAC - Choregraphe stuck in full-screen if going full-screen with the Timeline open.
- Fix #29530 Autokey is not working on 3d view controllers.
- Fix #29487 Project objects does not display all the objects of the project.
- Fix #29407 Convert to Box shouldn’t create onEvent inputs.
- Fix #29355 Crash when using same License single-key on Mac OS.
- Fix #29344 Behavior loading bar displays state unrelated to play/stop button.
- Fix #29335 Choregraphe - remnant process on close.
- Fix #29271 Clicking on the numbers of the Timeline make the robot move.
- Fix #29193 Crash when killing a local NAOqi while connecting to it.
- Fix #29172 Crash when opening the advanced timeline with a disabled timeline.
- Fix #29146 Click on a box in a newly opened Choregraphe project marks it as modified.
- Fix #29130 Can’t access tool-bar when Choregraphe is in full-screen mode.
- Fix #29128 Timeline zoom and scroll forgotten when deleting/adding behavior layers.
- Fix #29122 Connection error pop-up can be display more than once each time virtual robot fails to start.
- Fix #29028 Layout is not correctly loaded at start-up.
- Fix #28861 No pop up to inform disconnection of local naoqi.
- Fix #28823 Bad display in planar move editor when deleting path.
- Fix #28693 Topic file is cleared if it does not compile.
- Fix #28686 Connect to windows is loop opening.
- Fix #28590 Copy/paste behavior layer alters box shape inside.
- Fix #28492 Choregraphe starts in windowed mode instead of full screen.
- Fix #28301 AnimPreviewWidget - Display artefacts when off-screen on Mac.
- Fix #28263 No mono-space font in condition editor on windows.
- Fix #28079 Clicking on the “Open box library” button makes Choregraphe freeze on Win7.
- Fix #28026 Choregraphe takes too much resources and lags on Win7.
- Fix #27579 Behavior doesn’t play in Choregraphe.
- Fix #27519 Loading a Timeline with N ALMemory events will register (N x nb of frames) services corresponding to the events.
- Fix #22572 No feedback when playing a behavior failing at __init__
- Fix #22531 Ask regularly new licence key, then all settings are lost.
- Fix #22375 Curve mode in advanced Timeline editor is laggy with big Timeline.
- Fix #22165 Play behavior saves the file.
- Fix #21121 Project Properties too big for Laptops.
- Fix #16551 Virtual Naoqi - Connection attempt should stop if naoqi failed to start, with a clear error message.
- Fix #29306 Undo on Timeline does not work for the first modification.
- Fix #29160 All short-cuts are broken in advanced Timeline.
- Fix #19448 Some keyframes are uneditable.
- Fix #30962 Wrong naming for the AnimatedSpeech box.
- Fix #30230 Edit file name assumes the file extension starts from the first dot.
- Fix #30016 Loosing virtual robot path info when changing robot model.
- Fix #29906 No 3D view on Windows 7.
- Fix #29836 Recorder Video doesn’t work.
- Fix #29584 Installation - there are two “animation” box libraries.
- Fix #29508 Can not open box containing slash ‘/’.
- Fix #29485 Can’t move folder in project files when window is undocked.
- Fix #29445 Uninstall Choregraphe Suite doesn’t remove Memorize tool.
- Fix #29409 Crash when quitting Choregraphe on Mac (Ogre involved).
- Fix #29203 When scrolling in Inspector View, it’s creating graphical issues on robot view if right above.
- Fix #29024 Getting started dialog not centred on Choregraphe main window at start-up.
- Fix #28459 When creating a pml, a pop up open but you can’t click on OK on linux.
- Fix #26284 Dialog template does not create .dlg/.top files.
- Fix #26214 Default layout lets too little space to the inspector: behavior inspector is too wide for it.
- Fix #22371 Sometimes, “position arrows” in Motion widget are not displayed.
- Fix #20834 3D View - Obstacle attached to a joint should be updated at the same frequency that the joint.
Interaction engines - Life
- Fix #30839 BasicAwareness - fine-tune default height for NavigationMotion stimulus.
- Fix #30105 AutonomousLife - Launchpad/NumMotionZone events are broken.
- Fix #29693 BasicAwareness - tracking parameters fine-tuning to reduce jerkiness.
- Fix #29531 BasicAwareness - is not compatible with the lookAt function.
- Fix #29073 BasicAwareness - Pause is sometimes not effective.
- Fix #28925 AutonomousBlinking - not re-enabled during Autonomous Life transitions.
- Fix #28718 ListeningMovement -Listening animations colliding with robot’s arm.
- Fix #28549 AutonomousLife - Crash in condition-checker at shut-down.
- Fix #28447 #28461 AutonomousLife - Crash in libautonomouslaunchpad at shut-down.
- Fix #26308 Inhibit movements only when do stop/sleep commands, not just when touch any head tactile sensor.
Interaction engines - Dialog
- Fix #30428 Remove additional beep sound with switch from autonomous Life to Dialog.
- Fix #30297 Allow to use naoqi2 events in rule u:(e:event).
- Fix #30244 Crash in libsoprano.
- Fix #30213 Optimize topic loading when nothing changed.
- Fix #30209 Nuance remote is always used when possible, without any preferences.
- Fix #30181 Application trigger sentences have more priority than all other rules.
- Fix #30179 Fix u1 still open when stop an application.
- Fix #29701 ^call are now synchronize with animated speech and are called during speech.
- Fix #29699 Tag in sentence generate an event Dialog/Tag synchronized with animated speech.
- Fix #29696 Fix upper-case tag automatically transform in lower-case.
- Fix #29690 add Dialog::Pause(bool) to pause dialog.
- Fix #29674 Fix rare crash on loading.
- Fix #29666 Fix Asr not working when Life automatically reset language to web page language.
- Fix #29655 Fix collaborative dialog event that match during an application.
- Fix #29620 ALDialog.setLanguage raises events even if there is no actual language change or Dialog is not running.
- Fix #29565 Now dialog engine always match longest possible sentence if two rule have common matchable part or if a word is included in another word.
- Fix #29484 It is now possible to add several words in skin.
- Fix #29436 Dialog won’t give 3 result per speech recognition in applications.
- Fix #29434 Dialog.setLanguage will now raise an exception if asr or tts setLanguage raise an exception.
- Fix #29251 Allow to have different Asr confidence by language.
- Fix #29224 Now runTopics will raise exception if any exception in sequence.
- Fix #28935 Fix crash when use ^enumerate on empty concept.
- Fix #28849 Fix Application not fully compiled. Remove additional application compilation at runtime.
- Fix #28503 Add Dialog::getConcept method.
- Fix #27778 UnloadTopic will raise an exception if topic doesn’t exist.
- Fix #26681 Fix robot not speaking if answer contains ^first inside ^first.
- Fix #25609 ^switchFocus directive should fallback on runBehavior.
- Fix #25410 Users can cause a segfault when loading topic with an infinite includeloop.
- Fix #24286 Fix topic cannot be loaded anymore when include have a syntax error or not found.
- Fix #31070 Rest reflex custom posture is not respected if a rest is already running.
- Fix #30908 When trying to set Pepper in rest, robot stay up and logs are flooded.
- Fix #30765 ALMotion: fix a bug with “move” external collision protection.
- Fix #30501 Fix Diagnosis immediate rest reflex bug.
- Fix #30255 When Dance application is running, over-heat of WheelB happens, thenPepper falls down.
- Fix #29971 Fix temperature notification bug.
- Fix #29782 Whole body infeasible when pushing Juliette during moveInit.
- Fix #29177 Fix a glitch with animations containing out-of-bound keys.
- Fix #28735 Remove glitch at the end of move on Pepper.
- Fix #27239 Remove some tracker glitches.
- Fix #22851 Fix Crash in ALMotion.
Core - Notifications
- Fix #29424 Notification # 806 (error on battery) is confusing.
- Fix #26636 System notifications added at boot time are not in the right language.
- Fix #30324 Change message of notification 806 with more accurate information.
- Fix #28877 Guidance for motor getting hot and motor too hot are inverted.
- Fix #23636 #26495 If change of language, notifications are said with new voice but with messages in previous language (Now message is adapted to current language and if the translation does not exist in this language, it reads the English translation of the notification with English voice).
- Fix #30762 If SoundLoc is unsubscribed while a sound is playing, it will never start again.
- Fix #29831 ALAnimatedSpeech do not say text inside parenthesis.
- Fix #29694 ALAnimatedSpeech - Move a bit even though a sentence begins with ^mode(disabled).
- Fix #29607 ALTextToSpeech locked in aitalk.
- Fix #29460 Sound detection events sometimes not working.
- Fix #29212 ALAnimatedSpeech does not run in virtual robot.
- Fix #23861 Update the FFMPEG version.
- Fix #24177 play Sound box unload generates errors in this dance behavior.
NAOqi - Core
- Fix #30260 Several services with the same names on a robot could lead to misunderstanding, or broken behaviors.
- Fix #30061 On MAC Yosemite with last qiBuild Version, NAOqi SDK we can’t make the example build.
- Fix #29996 ALMemory.subscribeToEvent does not work if the event is not declared
- Fix #29165 Robot crashed when unplugged, likely because of a full disk.
- Fix #30903 Tablet bubble turned to be black.
- Fix #30768 Tablet boxes use a deprecated method to get package path.
- Fix #30635 ExecuteJS(“Naoqi.closeWindow()”) makes next showWebview to close automatically.
- Fix #30466 getVideoPosition return 0 instead of -1.
- Fix #30058 Tablet froze on bubble view after a “nao restart”.
- Fix #29866 J-tablet-browser died during A-life, and blacked out after a few taps.
- Fix #26181 Tablet is in insecure mode.
- Fix #29872 ALRecharge.goToStation exits prematurely.
- Fix #29867 MovementDetection takes some time to start.
- Fix #28381 Crash in Vision Recognition.
Sensor & LEDs
- Fix #29366 LED groups even/odd and front/back are mixed together.
- Fix #26470 When trying to disconnect from a robot, sometimes Choregraphe crashes.
- Fix #28856 & #29326 Choregraphe crashes on MacOS, when linking the output of a box to a parameter icon; when importing a multi edit box and keeping the focus on another multi edit box entry.
- Fix #28620 Choregraphe can not connect to robot on MacOS + local NAOqi crash at startup
- Fix #29202 Robot Applications panel: right click to copy the behavior error to clipboard.
- Fix #27474 Robot Applications panel: on behavior execution error, no error report can be found in the panel.
- Fix #24425 Application play/stop button is not always updated.
- Fix #28353 Mirroring arms in the controller view mirrors the Timeline preview.
- Fix #28759 Heavy glitches in animation previews.
- Fix #28936 Default starting project in Choregraphe opened as unsaved.
- Fix #28982 Renaming in a box library delete your name.
- Fix #29157 Mirror erases key in advanced Timeline.
- Fix #29159 Timeline: Fix cut/copy/paste.
- Fix #29305 Choregraphe crashes on choosing a robot with the robot browser.
- Fix #29323 Choregraphe crashes - Mac only.
- Fix #29328 Installer: Choregraphe Suite has an updated EULA.
- Fix #29456 MoveToward box: The box behavior stop immediately on start with Pepper.
- Fix #29204 Choregraphe stuck in full screen mode at start-up if the getting started is shown and if it has been closed in full screen the previous time.
- Fix #29339 Clicking a keyframe does not refresh control sliders.
- Fix #29720 Installer - Installation / uninstallation does not work on Ubuntu if the path contains spaces.
- Fix #29173 Motion Widget - Slider only react on cursor moved by mouse.
- Fix #29354 Mac - License management.
- Fix #29308 Remove link to Store 2.0 when building a package.
- Fix #30212 When Dance application is running, over-heat of WheelB happens, then Pepper falls down.
- Fix #30043 Long delay between the first proposal and ASR start.
- Fix #29284 Diagnosis - Crash During asleep mode.
- Fix #28942 Anti-collision is detected when there is no collision possible.
- Fix #29063 When doing a goToPosture with some arms positions from Standing position sometimes robot goes to Crouch before going to Stand.
- Fix #29156 Everything deadlocked: Too many open files (/dev/cgos).
- Fix #29302 & #29697 Dialog_reflex not responding when change language or reset language.
- Fix #28864 Tablet bubbles are still displayed when going from asleep to disabled.
- Fix #29362 Getting started Wizard: Improve pages navigation.
- Fix #29561 Getting started Wizard: Robot try to update apps even if the robot is not on-line.
- Fix #6412 On Vista, you need to be administrator to use the flasher. Vista not supported anymore.
- Fix #29706 Detect back right laser error after static brake test, error 8.
- Fix #20646 Pepper - Laser: the external lights (sun, lamp) can induce some false positives.
- Fix Laser - unwanted diagnosis error notification #710 at start-up.
- Fix #27267 & #21300 Double-click on chest button has now a consistent behavior:
- Double-click while the robot is stiffened or Life is enabled, it will disable Life and rest the robot (and make a relief sound).
- Double-click while the robot is un-stiffened and Life is disabled, it will enable Life and wake up the robot (and make an enthusiast sound).
- Faster & more reliable robot discovery.
- No more issues starting several Choregraphe with several virtual robots! No more issues of “leaking” NAOqi processes, Choregraphe cleans lost NAOqis at startup.
- Behaviors do not create services anymore (that’s quite a detail of implementation), having for a consequence a dramatic increase of the behavior loading speed!
- Fix #22733 Cannot switch language from a Choregraphe Application.
- Fix #27369 Should not pre-load all system packages when NAOqi starts.
- Fix #23719 ALNotificationManager should throw when adding a notification with empty message.
- Fix #27609 Status LED should be steady white only once NAOqi is ready, not way before that.
- Fix #26388 Blue and red were inverted for some led short-names.
- Various stability fixes to ALAutonomousLife.
- Fix #31738 Record video box doesn’t work for the first time when folder wasn’t created.
- Fix #31726 Replace old wait box containing threading.Timer from delivered boxes.
- Fix #27200 Windows 8 - Installer - previous setup replacement option: Autolt error during previous Choregraphe uninstall.
- Fix #27416 MoveAlong box has to show clearly Pepper-only compatibility.
- Fix #31785 Internal choice box doesn’t support Norwegian and greek.
- Fix #25597 Moving folders in Choregraphe.
- Fix #25598 Drag’n’dropping a behavior at the root of a project may be buggy.
- Fix #24215 Choregraphe can lose data after some files manipulation.
- Fix #26994 Choregraphe freezes while clicking on the Choose button whithout folder selected in Open box library pop up.
- Fix #26996 Advanced timeline’s play-shaped buttons for stiffness are broken.
- Fix #22267 Record mode in Timeline Editor is dead.
- Fix #25624 AnimationMode: Conflict between Autonomous Life and Animation mode.
- Fix #26520 standard box library - record video box throws errors.
- Fix #31723 change locale for the Norwegian: Norwegian language is tagged as no_No instead of nn_NO.
- Fix #25810 crash in libaudiodevicemanager when installing language packages during life and asr on.
- Fix #26657 Deadlock when change language.
- Fix #25973 Audio recorder correct internal pulse buffer size.
- Fix #25192 ALAudioDevice: Subscribe and then unsubscribe twice crashes naoqi.
- Fix #26707 Can not set TTS language to English anymore after having switched acapela -> nuance.
- Fix #31298 Change speed parameter while ‘Say’ TTS method is running results in a locked call and an unusable TTS service.
- Fix TTS: #31561 complete voice model for new languages.
- Fix #31469 New languages added with choregraphe 220.127.116.11 do not work properly.
- Fix #31702 Erroneous or missing translations of notifications in Polish.
- Fix #31571 Language dependent pronunciation problems with the IP address because of dots.
- Fix #31507 NAO - pronounces the the last dot of IP address notification (number per number) for all Acapela languages.
- Fix animations: #31389 fix hand collision when BodyTalk_15 then BodyTalk_18
- Fix #31594 Correct translations
- Fix #31708 Crash Naoqi - liballocalization.so!AL::ALLocalization::xSaveReference()
ALDialog - Qichat
- Fix #26816 Uppercase in dynamic concept make a nuance compilation error.
- Fix #24315 Random crash in dialog engine.
- Fix #27389 Review supported languages list - add getDialogLanguage, add getIsoLanguage functions.
- Fix #27266 ALAutonomousLife takes 50 seconds to load (registers 1500 modules).
- Fix #27267 Double-click on torso button may remove robot stiffness even if it was in Autonomous Life.
- Fix #21300 Stopping Autonomous life should always behave the same way: 1. via chest btn, 2. via Choregraphe btn.
- Fix #26739 Database is not created correctly on Windows.
- Fix #26032 Database is reloaded each time you subscribe to PictureDetected.
- Fix #26622 Compatibility with 1.14 DB broken.
- Fix #26623 Crash when calling changeDatabase while the module is processing.
- Fix #21346 Vision recognition very slow in 2.0.2
- Fix #30040 Face Detection - Face Label is remanent.
- Fix #29080 LeftBumperPressed event returns an Integer instead of a Float.
- Fix #28484 The hands of the robots are not closed during shutdown (When autonomous life is OFF).
- Fix #26350 ALMotion.wakeUp: NAO should go to the Stand posture instead of StandInit
- Fix #31221 Robot falls while trying to stand-up from ‘Crouch’ posture if only it was previously boot in ‘Sit’ posture
- Fix #29702 #27309 “My battery is now fully charged” notification needs a more robust trigger condition.
- Fix #31214 Nao - Inversion of color in ALLeds.fadeRGB().
- Fix #30208 Specialized proxies are out of date.
- Fix #29013: Flood of Diagnosis notifications
- Fix #23948 License management: error message “the provided license is not valid”.
- Fix #23938 Recording mode: impossible to stiffen the limbs on and off.
- Fix #23892 [OSX] Licence key is asked twice during Choregraphe Installation.
- Fix #23590 Long connection times / timeouts - improved, not fully fixed.
C++ SDK - Windows
- Fix #24255 SDK examples - min/max issue on Visual Studio.
- Fix #25771 Life: default tracking mode of BA should be Head on NAO.
- Fix #25078 Dialog is started a second time after the person has left.
- Fix #25203 Missing the API to control the background posture.
- Fix #25370 ALPeopleDetection: distances for detected people are incorrect on NAO.
- Fix #23572 [The dialog] [Dialog Applauncher] Impossible to launch applications in German.
- Fix #23553 event in recover section doesn’t match.
- Fix #23383 and #23431 [The dialog] [Dialog Applauncher] Impossible to launch some applications with applauncher.
- Fix #22941 ^enumerate with empty value.
Fix #23397 NAO V5: minimum distance of sonar is wrong.
Fix #23263 NAO: unable to deactivate safety reflexes without user consent.
Fix #22475 Jerky motion when arm is Stiffness off.
Fix #21767 All external collision protections cannot be enabled on NAO.
User consent not required except for the Fall manager reflex.
Fix #19129 NAO: Secure moveTo (Stop if obstacle) and Security Distance in Move To box are missing.
Fix #15978 and #19644 Fix Idle task when NAO is not stand.
- Allow idle posture when robot is not stand (idle animation is still forbidden).
- Allow any idle activity in slave mode.
Fix #9271 Walking in theta with a NAO can activate its own bumper.
Adapts to bounding box as Position2D instead of Pose2D.
- Fix #22953 Faster update
- Fix #22536 Finger issue during stand-up/rest go to posture
#25244 ACAPELA vs Nuance technology not well documented.
- Fix #22692 Do not create multiple threads. Handle exception in Future.cancel().
- Fix #7290 The two parameters Voice Shaping and Speed of the Say box have no effect for Korean.
- Fix #6622 and #8502 Hand touch sometimes activated by motor usage (NAO V5)
- Fix #16735 TTS is blocked after reading a notification in Japanese.
- Fix #15312 Japanese TTS: pronunciation of markers if sentence greater 500 characters.
- Fix #15494 Event robotIsWakeUp raises twice after a rest()
- Fix #15544 Entering a value in the Motion window sometimes creates an unwanted keyframe
- Fix #4232 MP3 files start slower than WAV files: use new OGG format instead of WAV.
- Fix #15643 HeadYaw velocity is limited.
- Fix #13165 [MAC] Plugin boxes not well displayed if started from a click of the project.
- Fix #11371 [MAC] Send behavior to robot randomly fails (“Could not read request result for file behavior.xar” error).
- Fix #13549 Posture Manager: Lying Back to Lying belly does not work.
- Fix #11333 The red playing cursor doesn’t appear in the Timeline editor
- Fix #11272 Motion widget mirroring is inverted on some joints
- Fix #6924 Child Broker webpage problem.
Fix #10289 ALTextToSpeech is aborting naoqi at startup when language behaviors are corrupted.
Fix #7856 sometimes MT9M114 HD camera (Atom - NAO V4) doesn’t handle well Auto Exposition: dark images seem even darker than expected.
Fix #11199 The following line in a Choregraphe box will not throw error anymore, even when running Choregraphe on Windows while not connected to a robot:
Fix #3257 no limitation with Japanese language anymore.
ALAnimatedSpeech usage was limited when using the new Japanese TTS engine.
Automatic body language works well, but instructions (^start, ^wait and ^stop) was ignored.
- Fix #11112 [1.14.1 languages] In Choregraphe, the characters like “Ä›” or “Ã” are not displayed in the debug window nor in the Robot view.
- Fix #14097 Random segfaults when restarting naoqi.
- NAO’s global behavior
- Fix #11001 [RANDOM] Nao displays glitches in its movements, especially in Nao’s life
- Fix #12887 FSR give weird reading for Center of Pressure
- Fix #13716 MODEL: nao ankle limits are wrong
- Fix #11365 Trying to connect two choregraphe sessions to a single robot, all connections are lost.
- Fix #10072 and #9875 Choregraphe can’ t be used out of the box Mountain Lion
- Fix #13079 deadlock on repeated behavior execution
- Fix #6251 Link possible to a wrench even when there’s no compatible parameter
- Fix #12995 Creating a Timeline box by a right-click should have by default an opened behavior layer (same as the Timeline template in the Box Libraries)
- Fix #12644 Saving as “something_v1.2” changes the name in the title bar to “something_v1”
- Fix #10850: on Mac OS X, fixed a random error while sending heavy behaviors to a real robot
- Fix #13070 solved a crash when making screen shots of the 3D view through the pose editor
- Fix #12615 Integrate gst-python and pygobject packages (only missing on Geode image).
- Fix #8216 [Chrome] Nao webpage isn’t displayed properly, especially Network page.
- Fix #9940 Unlearn Face and Unlearn All Faces boxes have no effect.
- Fix #10900 GotoAndPlay box jumps to random frame.
- Fix #9943 Some Libraries prevent 1.14 Choregraphe to start on OSX Mountain Lion.
- Fix #8752 Timeline display shifted left - controls unusable.
- Fix #11072 Tracker: head tracking of face do not work on sit posture on naoqi 1.14.
- Fix #10917 The anti collision enables himself again after a short time.
- Fix #10490 Activation / deactivation of the Fall manager made more robust.
- Fix #10015 A call to the setLanguage function of tts increases the list of available languages.
- Fix Specialized proxy for module ALSonar (ALSonarProxy).
- Fix #7758 Segfault in libplugin_almemory.so!AlMemoryPlugin::run.
- Fix #10831 Unable to flash from 1.14 to 1.12: unknown preferences are considered as errors.
- Fix #10734 ntp-client service: fix/update sntp options.
- Fix #9558 After a normal reboot, all my personal data are lost. Checkpart: do not format the user data partition if not explicitly required via factory-reset.
- Fix #8104 and #7732 Nao Web Page: Language and Time zone combo boxes are not correctly set with Internet Explorer.
- Fix #11101: OpenNAO-vm: Avoid spurious and annoying “Name already in use” popping in the standard video output.
- Fix #7151 Resource Manager does not handle multimodel. Tai Chi Chuan box cannot run on a T14 robot.
- Fix #7909 Wireless network not being refreshed
- Fix #7908 Static IP address invalid after a reboot
- Fix #6338 Wifi with hidden SSID and no security are not reconnected at startup
- Fix #6135 audio driver: locked in mute (atom)
- Feature #3796 Voice shaping does not work for Japanese language
- ALTelepathe: fixed segfaults for associated robots (#6647, #7207, #7209)
- Fix #5915 ALInfrared: remove IR remote learning
- Fix #6951 ALAudioPlayer does not work on RoboCup config
- Fix #7236 erratic result of brightness setting in NAO V4 camera
- Record Sound box. The default value of the Microphone used parameter has changed.
- Fix #6985 Ultrasonic sensors sometimes needs NAOqi restart
- Fix #5592 Strange behavior of angleInterpolation with AnklePitch/Roll joint
- Fix #6578 Remove inversion of active camera
- Fix #6123 Modify path where pictures are recorded:
- Fix #6573 Audio player doesn’t play web streams anymore
- Fix #6341 Stopping a box stops also another one when both use Standing resource.
- Fix #6306 takePictureRegularly does not work with some param
- Fix #6244 Segfault in audioplayer when playing corrupted .wav files
- Fix #2065/FS#3764 Nao now speaks in Portuguese or Korean when pressing the chest button
- Fix #5472 I can’t find my body is now always said in English
- Fix #6038 Naopathe: “Error: cannot found the ALAudioDevice module” when setting volume
- Fix #6599 Roaming improved
- Fix #6604 wireless connection freeze - Update to wireless stack of Linux 3.2
- Fix #6288 Ensure that we can always login on NAO.
- Fix #6190 ATOM: problem while initializing SD-card
- Fix #6286 Update NAO v4 temperature/fan speed settings
- Fix #3849: Choregraphe should clean Temporary files at shutdown
- Fix #6161 Change current limit 1.15/1.5 for roll/pitch for maxon and 1.26/1.75 for portescape
- Fix #6616: Boxes are removed from box library when drag-n-dropped to the diagram (mac64 only)
- Fix #6606 ‘Stand up’ box is not symmetric.
- Fix #6583 Sounds are now recorded in
- Fix #6496 Endless walk stand up
- Fix #6265 WalkTo and WalkForward boxes do not use stopWalk function
- Fix #6115 Choregraphe crashes with the webpage “Test” button in Japanese
- Fix #6200 license key can now be registered by machine
- Fix FS#6127: Choregraphe no longer works on Mac after ‘sudo port select python python26’
- Fix #5992 Choregraphe menu bar: no shortcut for Connection, Box library or View
18.104.22.168 – Public release¶
- Fix #5795 NAO 4: heat on shoulder pitch
- Fix #5879 Inertial unit send more ‘nacks’ than before, causing false positives for fall manager
- Fix #5905 Camera Monitor: notify users that fps are limited
- Fix #5906 Persistent data: passwd does not move shadow file, ensure that passwords are kept after software update.
- Fix #5881 HipYaw pitch overheating
- Fix #3520 The hand slider is not precise enough
- Fix #5774 Crash Choregraphe when attached file is too big
- Fix #5235 Default IP changed from “localhost” to “127.0.0.1”
- Fix #4939 When setting a default behavior from a Choregraphe 1.12 on a NAOqi 1.10, it is not played on start-up
- Fix #4664 Prevent from zooming in the motion timeline outside the timeline editor
22.214.171.124 - RC1¶
- Fix #5476 Sentinel: Emergency stiffness removal does not work when system menu is activated
- Fix #2065 Missing Portuguese and Korean Chest button translations
- Fix #5158 interaction problem between animation-mode and fallmanager
- NAOqi - Core
- Fix #5225 Launch python modules and executables from autoload.ini
- NAOqi - Motion
- Fix #5300 Instabilities when walking backwards
- Fix #5562 videoMonitor is at 5fps
- Fix #5188 After a few PLAY / STOP in the video monitor of choregraphe, the video can not retrieved anymore.
- Fix #5156 ALBehaviorManager - runBehavior doesn’t work on a sub behavior anymore
- Fix #4978 on V4 /media/internal is not persistent
- Fix #143, #4022 DFU v2
- Fix #4428 infrared remote discovery not terminating on the webpage
126.96.36.199 - Beta2¶
- NAOqi - Audio
- Fix #5179 xRemoveBrackets segfaults
- NAOqi - Core
- Fix #4474, #4825, #4359, #4940 : deadlock or crashes when connecting/deconnecting brokers
- Fix #4696, #3788, #4969, #4234: cleaning of e-mail boxes
- Fix #4836 Video acquisition continued even if video monitor widget is closed
- Fix #5074 Crash in ALBehaviorManager
- Fix #4836 fix the pause/resume video process at initialisation
- Choregraphe - Boxes
- Fix #4973 MP3 files: late and incomplete playing => modify the tooltip
- Fix #4392 IR Send Key box: cannot enter custom remote control config. name
- .Net SDK
- New #4766 Suppoprt using TTS in Japanese
188.8.131.52 - Beta1¶
- Fix #3957 - FS#5841 Motion and DCM can be used at the same time on different joints, but when changing from using DCM on a joint to using motion, the user is required to set stiffness to zero during the transition.
- Fix #3313 - FS#5158 RHipYawPitch does not respond. Workaround: RHipYawPitch and LHipYawPitch are the 2 names of the same joint, use LHipYawPitch to control the hips.
- Fix #3952 - FS#5836 Synchronous call to say or playFile from a remote python script are regularly not returning.
- Fix #3853 - FS#5728 The connection is not stable with Wifi roaming (related bug FS#5379).
- Fix #3744 - FS#5609 Choice box does not work in Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese.
- Fix #2720 - FS#4471 Instability issues (related bugs: FS#4384, FS#3896, FS#117).
- Fix #1158 - FS#1824 When compiling modules in debug mode for C++ projects, many warnings occur.
- NAOqi - Audio
- Fix #2505 - FS#4245 Synchronization issue between music and move.
- Fix #2065 - FS#3764 if NAO is not set in English or French, when pressing his chest button, he cannot pronounce properly the sentence.
- NAOqi - ALMemory
- Fix #1720 - FS#3213 Choregraphe may consider that a behavior is still running although it is finished.
- Languages compatibility
- Fix #1276 - FS#2235 Python scripts: The float values are truncated on French Linux OS.